I have been a fan of this Washington state company for more than a decade.While I don't wear contacts every day, I have ordered four boxes at a time for a total of perhaps $1K worth of business in the past 10 years.

I loved the "free" glasses, which don't seem to be so free anymore, but my primary complaint is that the CIBA Dailies I bought were defective. They consistently fractured in my eye and I had to try to scrape off pieces. This caused any number of problems. I wrote via email.

And I telephoned.

But because I had put an L and an R on the boxes (BE FOREWARNED!NEVER WRITE ON CONTACTS BOXES JUST IN CASE YOU WANT TO RETURN THEM), the company service rep "couldn't" take them back or even offer credit toward a better brand.I am sorely disappointed and have been out more than $200.

Had an Experience with Coastal Contacts?

Comments

#819977

Hi there,

First and foremost we apologize for the delayed response. Customer service is very important to our business and we do thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback.

We'd certainly like to help find a solution to this issue if at possible. If you could please email customerservice@coastal.com with your order information we'd be happy to look into it further.

The Coastal.com Team